We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and we respect that. We are known for our gentle approach and for taking the time to make sure you have the information and guidance you need when you are making estate planning decisions.
Our team is trusted with sensitive elder law matters thanks to our long history of success and accomplishments, which include:
- 10.0 "Superb" Avvo rating (Attorney Elder)
- 2016 Avvo Top Contributor for Estate Planning
- 25+ years of legal experience
- Numerous client testimonials
Get in Touch
We know that finding the right attorney to guide you through this process is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs.
From a one-person practice to one representing 200 business clients, Shelley excels at making sure all of her clients' needs are identified and met while giving back to the communities in which she practices law including Kennesaw, Marietta and Acworth. "Your work for our family was and is of inestimable value," says one client. And from another: "I would and will definitely refer Shelley Elder and Elder Law Firm to anyone." Shelley has more than 25 years of law experience. Call today for a free consultation. Shelley will make sure you and your family receive the care and expertise they need.
WIDENER UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor, 1989; Moot Court Award
UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE
B.A., Criminal Justice
Activities & Affiliations
• American Bar Association, Member
• Virginia Bar Association, Member
• Georgia Bar Association, Member
• HOA Covenants, Ga, Committee
• Hanover County, Va., Special Needs Contact for Wills for the Indigent
• Kennesaw Cares, 2016-Present, local charity.
• Kiwanis Club of Greater Kennesaw, board of director 2015-2017, committee chair, 2014-2016